- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Amateur decorators are becoming increasingly savvy about home design. We know that establishing the right mood and atmosphere within our homes is just as important as choosing the right furnishings and accessories. When it comes to designing our outdoor living … Continue reading
Famous though it is, Savon de Marseille does not have an official French AOC (Appellation d’Origine Contrôllée). In 1688, an edict by Louis XIV codified its production. It stipulated that no butter or other animal fats could be used in the soap mixture, but “only pure olive oil – “anything … Continue reading
In 2010, we launched www.my-french-neighbor.com, a website where you can find everything about French Country Decor. We were asked several times about French food because France is mostly known for it’s cuisine. So we started to sell French food in our shop … Continue reading
When something is “Made In France“, we think of exquisite products with impeccable quality. Consider Joy perfume. Known as “the costliest perfume in the world,” one ounce contains 10,600 jasmine flowers and more than 300 roses. Introduced in 1930 by … Continue reading
The holiday season has arrived, and it’s time to start shopping! Why not be creative this year and surprise everyone on your list with one of our classy French gifts? At My French Neighbor, you’ll find delicious and delectable goodies … Continue reading
As Mother’s day is approaching, it is time to find a gift for her. At My French Neighbor, you will find unique gifts in a French spirit. First, I think to the French scented candles from Bougies La Française. Their … Continue reading
At My French Neighbor, we sell the Soap of Marseille from Marius Fabre, because, for us, it’s the best one. But what is the history of Soap of Marseille ? Thanks to the abundant raw materials present, olive oil, soda and salt … Continue reading