Discover the Bouquinistes of Paris, Classified as UNESCO World Heritage – Bonjour Paris
A fundamental part of the “paysage parisien,” the bouquinistes are booksellers (used and antiquarian books) whose stalls line the Seine river. As important symbols of literary and historic patrimony, the bouquinistes were recognized as part of a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1991. You find them both…
More info @ http://ift.tt/1MZQWFD
Automated post from My French Neighbor – http://ift.tt/1gRNWXC
August 28, 2015 at 09:13AM
- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.