1910, Paris: Some of the world’s first street style photography
In the 1910s, Paris was the fashion capital of the world. Couturiers routinely sent models to the racecourse, wearing their latest designs.
More info @ http://ift.tt/1zOYbJJ
Automated post from My French Neighbor – http://ift.tt/1gRNWXC
December 01, 2014 at 09:02PM
- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.