- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.
Monthly Archives: December 2014
Are you From Lyon, France? Is your ancestors are From this place? So you maybe know the Light from Lyon tradition ?The Festival of Lights (French: Fête des Lumières) in Lyon, France expresses gratitude toward Mary, mother of Jesus on December 8 of each year.This uniquely Lyonnaise tradition dictates that every house place candles along the outsides of all the windows to produce a spectacular effect throughout the streets. If you are from Lyon, continue the tradition and light some candles, and share some pictures with the 8th December around the world Facebook page
8 décembre autour du Monde Lyonnais, envoyez-nous vos photos de lumignons du 8 décembre, où que vous les ayez allumés, ici ou au bout du monde, et réunissons nous ! More info @ http://ift.tt/1G8K1Sr Automated post from My French Neighbor … Continue reading
France is not only Paris and Provence. Some less famous regions are really worth visiting. Poitou Charentes is one of them and Daphnée (aka My French neighbor ;) ) has a part of her family roots in this beautiful place. Enjoy a short (5 min) visit before to go and discover by yourself!
Top Reasons to Rendez-Vous in the Poitou-Charentes in 2015 More info @ http://ift.tt/1vLiNQi Automated post from My French Neighbor – http://ift.tt/1gRNWXC December 03, 2014 at 09:05AM
1910, Paris: Some of the world’s first street style photography In the 1910s, Paris was the fashion capital of the world. Couturiers routinely sent models to the racecourse, wearing their latest designs. More info @ http://ift.tt/1zOYbJJ Automated post from My … Continue reading
My French Neighbor is the best online store to buy unique French items for your holidays gifts: Paris XIVeme handmade handbags, genuine silk scarves, authentic Marseille soaps….
French Country Decor – French Home Decor – My French Neighbor Find french items, food, gift and more in our online store if you want to create a French Country Decor “Made in France” in your house ! More info … Continue reading