Hermes of Paris demonstrates the secrets of scarf printing at Cleveland Museum of Art
Hermes of Paris has two printers from the Hermes Ateliers in Lyon, France, in town to demonstrate the secrets of printing the company’s iconic scarves. Free demonstrations of the art-in-the-making will take place at 11:30 a.m., 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30 through Sunday, Nov. 3.
More info @ http://ift.tt/1jNd7fF
Automated post from My French Neighbor – http://ift.tt/1gRNWXC
July 03, 2014 at 09:44AM
- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.