- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.
Monthly Archives: July 2014
In Paris, a Playful Path Along the Seine A 1.4-mile pedestrian promenade, opened in June 2013, is packed with recreational activities, restaurants and bars and patches of flowers, plants and trees. More info @ http://ift.tt/1xzDL1J Automated post from My French … Continue reading
| Culturebox More info @ http://ift.tt/1wod9Ap Automated post from My French Neighbor – http://ift.tt/1gRNWXC July 14, 2014 at 10:42PM
A very interesting article about silk scarves screen printing. I want to highlight here that the scarves we sell at My French Neighbor are screen printed like these ones and not digitally printed (lower quality). The silk weight of our scarves is 52 grammes per square meter (very high quality, some are only 30 grammes per square meter).
Hermes of Paris demonstrates the secrets of scarf printing at Cleveland Museum of Art Hermes of Paris has two printers from the Hermes Ateliers in Lyon, France, in town to demonstrate the secrets of printing the company’s iconic scarves. Free … Continue reading