- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.
Monthly Archives: May 2012
Amateur decorators are becoming increasingly savvy about home design. We know that establishing the right mood and atmosphere within our homes is just as important as choosing the right furnishings and accessories. When it comes to designing our outdoor living … Continue reading
Famous though it is, Savon de Marseille does not have an official French AOC (Appellation d’Origine Contrôllée). In 1688, an edict by Louis XIV codified its production. It stipulated that no butter or other animal fats could be used in the soap mixture, but “only pure olive oil – “anything … Continue reading