- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.
Monthly Archives: November 2011
When something is “Made In France“, we think of exquisite products with impeccable quality. Consider Joy perfume. Known as “the costliest perfume in the world,” one ounce contains 10,600 jasmine flowers and more than 300 roses. Introduced in 1930 by … Continue reading