- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.
Monthly Archives: April 2011
As Mother’s day is approaching, it is time to find a gift for her. At My French Neighbor, you will find unique gifts in a French spirit. First, I think to the French scented candles from Bougies La Française. Their … Continue reading
You might be surprised : Why do i talk bout Aleppo soap ? It’s not French ! And you’re right but we also import this soap because it is very well known in France for its skincare properties and because … Continue reading
Although overlooked by some, the decor we choose for our home is incredibly important. Our home is not just a place in which to sleep and inhabit, it is a place to relax, host and bring up our family. For … Continue reading