- The week of Taste in France.
- Edith Piaf, L’amour and Paris… A beautiful short movie… https://youtu.be/oDMXZjfsofU
- Downtown Paris with no cars…
- Stromae is a Belgian singer and songwriter. He has established himself in both the hip hop and electronic music genres. Stromae came to wide public attention in 2009 with his song “Alors on danse”, which became a number one in several European countries. In 2013, his sophomore album Racine Carrée was a commercial success. His last single, “c’est quand ?” is about cancer and the video is moving..
- Some pictures of back to school in Paris.
Monthly Archives: March 2011
At My French Neighbor, we sell the Soap of Marseille from Marius Fabre, because, for us, it’s the best one. But what is the history of Soap of Marseille ? Thanks to the abundant raw materials present, olive oil, soda and salt … Continue reading
The candles from Bougies La Francaise (Bougie means Candle) are really unique. They are unique because of their quality but also because of their design. But first of all, their fragrances are unmatched. To propose such fragrances, Bougies La Française works with … Continue reading
Below is a picture from our supplier Comptoir de Familles. They have a great range of French home decor products that we sell in our shop. They call this picture “Sieste fleurie”. It may be translated as “Afternoon snooze in … Continue reading